Why Your Business Should be on Revbay?
Businesses already using many Social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.) to build their online reputation management. However these social media profiles are no longer constantly the finest way for companies to connect with customers and get new ones. Instead, Revbay is the best ways for helping businesses improving their online reputation. Here is a look at Revbay and why you should consider it for your business/Brand.
Revbay: It’s a customer review management system. It provides various set of features to manage Reviews received and publish them anywhere and everywhere. Our main prospect is to build your brand and thereby increasing your customer base. For that we try to ensure all your reviews and information is available in your websites and social media.
Is Negative Customer reviews Killing Your Business?
Bad customer reviews could be hurting your business more than you know. Customers are 4 times more likely to stop doing business with a company for a service-related problem over pricing or product concerns. Customers who are disappointed as a result of a bad customer experience can hurt your business in more ways than one.
Customers tell their friends about bad experiences. Customers who have had a bad experience will tell twice as many people about their bad experience as would hear about praise from a good experience. Online Reviews form customers have more weight than you might imagine. Most customers say their purchasing decisions are influenced by online reviews/testimonials.
Handling and Protecting Your Business’ Online Reputation.
Online reputation management is a significant zone for businesses today. When customers are searching online for the products or services your business provides and your company does not appear in the listing, it is actually worse than having bad reviews about your business. If you want to protect and improve your online reputation for your business goes with Revbay.
Why Your Business Should be on Revbay?
The aim of Revbay is “To help business gain more customers from their current customer list i.e. to grow from within”, which means Revbay helps customers in various ways to gain more customers and prospects by use of Reviews, Testimonials, References and Sharing.
- You have no reviews to show on your website
- You have reviews, but in other social networking site such as LinkedIn and not on your website
- You have testimonials / reviews on your website but you cannot authenticate
- You have a Testimonials / Review system built as part of your website which displays reviews received for your business / specific products. Which means you can display reviews for each of your products.
Features of Revbay
- You can receive Video reviews along with Text reviews.
- People can view reviews from their friends Via Social Networking Mapping feature called check widget, which not only boosts confidence in people but also help them do better decision making.
- People can share your product to their Social networks which means you get greater exposure into the system.
- Our integrated system can help you gain those testimonials / review that you have not been able to get it.
- Management of reviews become easier and better.
- You can choose to motivate you customers with messages while they are giving reviews.
- You can merge and display reviews across profiles.
- You can make your reviews available to your Facebook pages.
- You can make your reviews shared to all your social networking websites with just a click of a button.
- We also support German, French, Japanese, Spanish and English languages, so if your website is in any of these languages, then your customers shall see all the widgets in respective languages only.
- For a branded companies, we can get your reviews be available at all places either be it on your website or your re-seller’s website.
More Places = More Opportunities.
Got interested? Register now at Revbay. It’s Free!!!. We shall help you setup and configure in no time. It will not take more than a day to become online. 🙂
Customer service and customer relationships are critical to your success as a business owner. That involves online as well as in-person customer relations as it applies. As always, you need to build and cultivate the relationships that are significant for you. Customers should be at the top of the list and you must put in a great deal of effort to make sure that they remain happy.