7 Methods of Collecting Feedback to Increase Online Brand Reputation

In today’s high-demand competitive business world, when it comes to customer relationships, after sales service often prevails. Collecting feedback & review gives a clear picture about how customers portray businesses.

The general tendency for a customer is not to give a feedback or reviews if they are happy. They communicate only when they have a problem or issue with the delivery. However it is a fact that 10-15% of the customers are unhappy. Hence a business would lose out on collecting feedbacks from the rest 85%. Collection of reviews and feedbacks from satisfied customers is as important as collecting from the unhappy customers.

Collection phase is the most important phase of The C.I.D.E.R Process and it sets the phase for the other phases. Read more